GeyerGorey LLP was founded in 2012 by three experienced former federal prosecutors—Brad Geyer, Hays Gorey and Bob Zastrow—with a focus on antitrust and other white-collar criminal defense work. It has quickly grown into a powerhouse boutique with the capacity to handle complex civil and criminal litigation as well as corporate internal investigations and counseling on corporate compliance issues.
With offices in five cities, the firm now includes 10 senior-level attorneys who have a broad range of experience in business-related counseling and litigation, including white-collar criminal, civil antitrust, procurement fraud (including qui tam (whistleblower) actions, corporate internal investigations and counseling on compliance, including foreign bribery (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act). Because of its stable of former United States Department of Justice prosecutors, the firm is in a unique position to conduct internal investigations of possible criminal conduct, and is designed to effectively address these issues with enforcement agencies both inside and outside the United States.
The firm has begun to develop its international compliance practice with a focus on Asia and the Middle East.
LATEST FIRM NEWS
September 20, 2015
- CCC’s: A Note on Some Upcoming Cartel Related Events
September 9, 2015
- CCC’s: Kenneth Davidson: Enforcing Antitrust– Leniency, Consumer Redress, and Disgorgement
August 24, 2015
- CCC’s: If Everyone Else Jumped Off A Bridge, Would You Do That Too?
August 23, 2015
- CCC’s: An Update On the Airlines Price Fixing Civil Suits
August 1, 2015
- CCC’s: DOJ to Hire Compliance Expert
June 18, 2015
- CCC’s: Some Thoughts On Compliance and Other Issues Raised by the Forex Guilty Pleas
May 18, 2015
- Thomas Farmer Acquitted Puerto Rico Shipping Price Fixing Trial